{EAV_BLOG_VER:fa6085d600e90f6f}
Day 7 - part 4 “I have elicited some support in your endeavour,” Ellery said, it seems that your concerns raised ripples here.” “I am not surprised, I would do more than ripple if I were where you are.” “Ah, but then you never will be here, will you Mavis?” “No, indeed not Ellery, indeed not, it is a pity that we did not meet when you were here, I am sure that a Wytch and a Wytchfinder would have made an interesting mix.” “Indeed Mavis, but then it was never your kind of Wytch that I sought.” “Indeed Ellery, did you ever realise that there was more than one kind? What an interesting education that could have been.” “You are baiting me madam?” “Just preparing you for the battle ahead Ellery, nothing more.” “The trick is going to be finding him.” “Oh, that won’t be a problem, just you make sure that you are ready, I am not keen to face a Vampyre alone, no, that is not something I relish.” “Indeed not otherwise Mavis Williams may no longer be hol...